Write2Make.com (“We,” “Us,” “Our,” or “Website”) value your privacy; we are committed to respect and protect it.
This policy governs your access to Write2Make.com and the use of its content, functionality, and services. Read the entire policy before you start interacting with this website. By using this website, you fully accept and agree to the policy outlined on this page.
Personal Information We Collect from You
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address. We may collect personal data from you through:
- Voluntary submission of information – We collect personal information from you such as your name and email address. You voluntarily submit information to the website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Automatically-collected information – We automatically collect certain information about you and the device you used to access the website. When you use our site, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the website, such as links and buttons clicked.
- Cookies – We log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the website.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The information collected above will be used in the following manner:
- To operate and maintain the website.
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings (“Unsubscribe” is found in the email footer).
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates, and security alerts.
- To respond to your comments or inquiries.
- To provide you with user support.
- To track and measure advertising on the website.
- To process payment for purchases you make through the website.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Who Has Access to Your Personal Information
Write2Make.com has access to your information, and we may share your information with third parties:
- Payment processors (to process your transactions and securely store your data)
- Email marketing and communication companies (to collect and send emails)
- Survey companies (to receive feedback from customers on courses)
- Third-party ad network such as WordAds (to display relevant ads on our website)
- Product hosting platforms (to help you access the products that you purchase)
- Other website design, management, and programming services
It should be clear that these third parties above are strictly prohibited from using, sharing, or collecting your personal data for any purpose other than the reasons stated above.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can also exercise the right to:
- Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails.
- Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request.
- Change – You may amend or update your personal information.
- Delete – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data.
You may do all of the above by contacting us here.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, to complete transactions, or when required by law. In some cases, we may not be able to remove personal information voluntarily disclosed by you due to technical limitations (e.g., the data may not be searchable), in which case, we will notify you if we are unable to do so.
This website is not recommended for users under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please leave this website immediately. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 18.
For European Individuals
If we choose to sell this website and all of its assets or in the event that they are acquired by another entity, user information is considered one of the assets that will be transferred or acquired by a third party. By using this website, you acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of this website may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
We care about the protection of your user information and use industry standard safeguards to do so. Of course, it’s important to keep in mind that no data transmission on the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure.